The town in the south part of Krbaf’s field in the Lika’s are, 30 km south from Korenice. Ubdina was bastioned center in Krbav’s county in the middle ages. The town was originally called Town of Krbav. The name Udbina is known from year 1439. The chief occupations are farming, wood industry and the production of synthetics materials. Udbina is located on the main road Karlovac – Gradac – Zadar.
The classical cemetery was found near reminds of the church of St. Mark. The reminds of the cathedral were established from the top of the Kalvarija hill. Near the town, by the village Mutilic is possible to see reminds of classical church of St. Augustyn.
In the surrounding is located couple of restaurants. Hunting is not allowable yet.